For Sale: Assorted Albion NG Viking, Scot, Irish, Italian...
This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

I'm moving from land to sea, and while the boat is capacious by some standards there's still not enough room for ALL the swords.

Gentlemen and Ladies, Damem und Herren, Mesdames et messieurs, THIS is the "Sword for Sale" posting you've been waiting for.

For sale:

Albion NG:

Vinland, $700
Gotland, $700
Berserkr, $800
Huskarl, $1000
Jarl, $1100
Thegn, $900
Caithness, $700
Kern, $1000
Gallowglass, $1100

Albion Museum Line:

St. Maurice of Turin: $1200 (in its original box)

The "Or Best Offer" rule applies. I'll accept personal checks (with a waiting period), and PayPal, and trades of sailing-useful items such as a soapstone wood stove, navigation gear, storm sails, foulies, etc.

No sword has been used for cutting. Some have slight pommel tarnish from handling (which of course I'll show you if you request the sword with a tarnished pommel). Odin advises to "buy a sword when tarnished", and so you will be following the All Father's sage advice. Well done.

Each sword will cost $30 for packing and shipping.

Do you have close up pictures of the Vinland. I'm interested in buying it.
Update

[The Gotland, Caithness, Vinland, & Berserkr are SOLD. Thank you.]

I'm moving from land to sea, and while the boat is capacious by some standards there's still not enough room for ALL the swords.

Gentlemen and Ladies, Damem und Herren, Mesdames et messieurs, THIS is the "Sword for Sale" posting you've been waiting for.

For sale:

Albion NG:

Huskarl, $1000
Thegn, $900
Jarl, $1100
Kern, $1000
Gallowglass, $1100

Albion Museum Line:

The "Or Best Offer" rule applies. I'll accept personal checks (with a waiting period), and PayPal, and trades of sailing-useful items such as a soapstone wood stove, navigation gear, storm sails, foulies, etc.

No sword has been used for cutting. The line in the first posting about tarnished pommels no longer applies. My remaining swords are "as new".

Update

[The Huskarl, Gotland, Caithness, Vinland, & Berserkr are SOLD. Thank you.]

For sale:

Albion NG:

Thegn, $900
Jarl, $1100
Kern, $1000
Gallowglass, $1100

Albion Museum Line:

No sword has been used for cutting. The line in the first posting about tarnished pommels no longer applies. My remaining swords are "as new".

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: