Go to page 1, 2  Next

Albion's "This Economy Sucks!" Sale for July
We are having another "This Economy Sucks" Sale - our non-partisan (we had them during the last Administration, too) 15% of all "in production" NextGen (except for the Knecht - we are still working through our backorders on those), Museum and Special Limited Edition swords for the month of July.

Active Service/Veteran's discount also applies in honor of our troops!

Happy Independence Day!

Best,

Howy

Last edited by Howard Waddell on Wed 01 Jul, 2009 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total
This is a great idea Howard! I hope there are plenty of folks who can take advantage of this sale.

And a special thanks to our troops who have fought for our freedom for 233 years and counting!
Will this generosity be carried over to your European customers? (please!)
Glennan Carnie wrote:
Will this generosity be carried over to your European customers? (please!)

Soeren said "yes"... He will most likely have a notice up on his site tomorrow...

Best,

Howy
Howard,

So a veteran purchasing in July would get a total of 25%?

That would be awesome!

Randy
Randy W wrote:
So a veteran purchasing in July would get a total of 25%?

That would be awesome!

If I was a veteran I'd purchase something right now from Albion. Since I'm not, will some nice vet go make some giant purchases and stimulate this country's economy a bit? :) How can you pass up essentially 25% off? I know I couldn't!
Nathan Robinson wrote:
If I was a veteran I'd purchase something right now from Albion. Since I'm not, will some nice vet go make some giant purchases and stimulate this country's economy a bit? :) How can you pass up essentially 25% off? I know I couldn't!

It's simple, really. First, look in your bank account and become dismayed at the lack of money therein. Next, sit down and have a cry. Then, wish you made more money to buy nice swords. Rinse and repeat as necessary.

All joking aside, I have a $250 credit with the good people at Albion. Perhaps, I will buy something sharp with the 25% and credit.

Maybe, and perhaps my wife won't kill me with it once she finds out I bought it.
Jonathan Blair wrote:
... and perhaps my wife won't kill me with it once she finds out I bought it.

Whatever you get, have it sent to me and I'll keep it hidden from her so you don't get in trouble.

That offer goes for anyone and everyone in the myArmoury community.

No, really, I'd be happy to do this for any of you. No charge. Really.
My wife actually bought a sword for me ---- once.
Oh snap. I get 25% off! I am working out the deposit right now so I can order something, its too good of a deal to pass up... :D
Howy,

Are filmswords included in this deal? And is the vet thing for US only?

cheers.
does that include moat sale items?
Howy, does this happen to include the Squire Line swords? I've had my eye on the 13th Century duo :) (deciding which one is the next step).
Sale specs
Hi Guys,

I'm jumping in for Howy here, as he's oddly not at his desk. Sorry - Film Swords pieces are always tied to contracts, so sales aren't possible on those items without a lot of cajoling and paperwork with the license holder, and even then we can't always convince them. So we normally just leave those alone.

This sale is on all Next Generation, Museum and Limited Edition swords presently in production. Lots to choose from! :-)

Thanks for your interest!
Amy
ok, the Vets discount is on what than? everything in stock except filmswords or just the swords listed in this thread?

21 years in the US army and still serving
too good a deal to pass up!
Wow, 25% off...hmmmm....just need to think of a place to keep one. Stupid submarines.
I have no problem holding your swords for you Kenton ;)

And I'm not even kidding.
So just to recap: The sale goes until Friday, July 31st?? And vets get a total of 25% off their order? And this includes not just the Next Gens but the Museum Line AND Special Editions?

How cool is that!
Thanks for the reply Amy. Can you confirm if the vet discount only applies to US soldiers?

Thanks. :)
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: