For Sale: this economy really does suck sale #1
This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Well here is my version of "this economy really sucks" sale. four project swords for firesale prices. I must be crazy! :surprised: first to PM first served. CONUS and paypal preferred. Here are first two:

1. Windlass rapier. Edges are not sharpened although point is quite sharp. 32 inch blade, 38 inches overall, POB 4.0 inches, weight 1300g. Hilt comp's are laquered but not scratched up and everything is basically new. comes with its Windlass sheathe which fits pretty well in this case. would make a great renn-faire sword for someone. Feels good in the hand.
asking $100+ shipping

2. Darksword Armory Type XII. This is the Darksword Boromir sword with ATrim parts. 33 inch blade, 39 inches overall, weighs 1365g and has a POB at 8 inches. So yes, it has a tip heavy feel but not out of range for historical examples. You can get two hands on the hilt. Edges are not sharpened. Blade has nice profile and fuller is wide and straight. Comes with a wood core scabbard made by the blade's previous owner, not fancy, but nice overall package.
asking $100 + shipping (I recently paid more than that just for the ATrim parts)

Happy 4th of July! thanks for looking, tr

You have a PM :)

OK sale pending on both.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: