Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > Off-topic Talk > Re-enactment groups in Western Canada or the United States. Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Todd Webber

PostPosted: Wed 24 Jun, 2009 9:17 pm    Post subject: Re-enactment groups in Western Canada or the United States.         Reply with quote

Greetings

My name is Todd Webber and I am interested in becoming apart of a medieval living history group.

I am currently residing near Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.

I am currently part of a War of 1812 Living History Group which operates out of southern Ontario. However due to travel involved, gas expenses and my occupation I am only able to attend 3 or 4 events a year. I am looking for different era to re-enact which will allow me attend more training events and battle re-enactments.

I have been interested in the late medieval period of history so I’m hoping to branch into the time period if possible.

I have been conducting research into arms, armour and clothing over the internet and from my personal library of books that I have gathered over the years.

I am interested in becoming a spearman or archer if possible due to the lower cost of the arms and armour.

My wife is also interested in taking part if there is a role for her. She currently takes part as a camp follower in the War of 1812 that I belong to.

Can anyone direct me to a group in Western Canada or the United States.

Thank you for your time.

Forum Index > Off-topic Talk > Re-enactment groups in Western Canada or the United States.
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic