Sample Chapter of 'The Medieval Sword in the Modern World'
It's a hell of an economy and we all gotta do what we can, right? So here's the thing; I wrote this book about swords and it isn't selling too well- but the folks that do buy it tell me that they really like it. So I'm offering up a free sample chapter to try to convince folks to buy the book. There is a catch of course; when you load the free sample chapter I ask you to join my mailing list. It's not required, of course- please read the instructions!

Simply go here- http://tinkerswords.com/bookpromopage.html and follow the directions. If you wish to keep the free sample chapter just save to your hard-drive. Simple, right? If my evil plot succeeds and you wish to purchase the book in ebook or hard-copy form the links are right there on the page.

Whether you sign up for the email list, buy the book or not I hope that you will enjoy the free sample and will feel free to reply here with your impressions. Let me know if it works or doesn't too; I've tested this system but you never know...
I've been meaning to order a copy... you will be bringing copies to Camlann, yes? Along with all those Tinker line swords?

-Eric
Eric W. Norenberg wrote:
I've been meaning to order a copy... you will be bringing copies to Camlann, yes? Along with all those Tinker line swords?

-Eric

I do hope to if I can afford to order a few copies between now and then.
Michael, I just received your book "The Medieval Sword in the Modern World" that I ordered on June 24.

This was a super fast delivery!!!!

I believe this book has a wealth of information on all aspects of swords and edged weapons, from manufacturing to storing, and it should be a "must have" for all who are interested in this subject.

Thanks for your expeditious handling of the order.

Gabriel
My pleasure! I am glad that you like it.
Hi "Tinker",

I received my copy this morning and have already read nearly half of the book !
It's a very interesting and pleasant reading and I warmly recommend it to beginners and not so much beginners, there is always something to learn.

Cheers,
Jean

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: