Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Let me add my best wishes to you on this day.

Birthdays are a good time to stop and reflect on all the lives you have touched over the years... and especially here. :D

Thanks my friend!

ks
Happy birthday! And thanks for the amazing site!
Happy birthday!
congratulations!
Happy birthday Nathan! Did you get anything good?

Scott
Just another best wishes and happy birthday to Nathan!
I'm a bit late but I wish you a happy birthday, Nathan!
May the best happen to you this year!

Cheers,

David
Let me join, if also a tad late.

Happy Birthday!
Hope you enjoyed your cake. :)

By the way, thanks for this amazing site.
Congratulations on surviving another year! You're clearly getting a good deal with the placental llama longevity treatments in Luxembourg.
Another Johnny-come-lately:

Happy belated Birthday. Hope you enjoyed it.
Happy Birthday! :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
Happy B-Day!
Kirk Lee Spencer wrote:
Birthdays are a good time to stop and reflect on all the lives you have touched over the years... and especially here.

Kirk-

I really want to thank you for this comment. You're absolutely right when it comes to birthdays being times of reflection. This one, in particular, is perhaps prone to more reflection than normal given that it was my 40th. There are many ways by which we each can measure ourselves, but the reflection of the lives we've each touched is probably the most meaningful. Thank you for your kind words.
You are certainly welcome my friend! :D

I remember stopping by myArmoury to take advantage of the comparison tool many moons ago. It amazes me to see what the site has become. Thanks for the sacrifice in time and money. You have helped found a great community of kindred spirits (and a master class to many many others).

I make swords... and you make community. In reflection... I respect your work more than mine.

Here's to another great year ahead!

take care

ks
Kirk Lee Spencer wrote:
You are certainly welcome my friend! :D

I remember stopping by myArmoury to take advantage of the comparison tool many moons ago. It amazes me to see what the site has become. Thanks for the sacrifice in time and money. You have helped found a great community of kindred spirits (and a master class to many many others).

I make swords... and you make community. In reflection... I respect your work more than mine.

Here's to another great year ahead!

take care

ks

Very well said and it has double value as a great resources and also as a community, at least for those of use who almost live on these Forums ;) ( That would be me and about a hundred others as well as many frequent but not as obsessive posters :D ).

Very few discussion Forums that are both as informative and moderated well enough to keep it a civil place to exchange views, without the trash talk or flame wars that make " adult " and respectful conversations hard to have and enjoy.

Anyway, thanks again for all the work and financial sacrifices you have made and continue to make to build this place and keep it going.

Oh, and happy birthday again. :D ( I'm looking at 60 looming on the Horizon so 40 doesn't seem like old to me. ;) :p ).
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Page 3 of 3

Jump to: