Contact info for bladesmith Petr Melc
Hey,
Has anyone got any info on how to get in contact with this guy? He used to have a website at celtic-smith.cz.

Cheers,
Jesper
I believe I had heard that he tragically passed away last year though i do not have any more information.
I hope this helps,
Dan
Yes, he did, unfortunately. He fell down the stairs... broken neck. Such a trivial cause but with tragic effect. As far as I know there is no information on the internet and I only heard the bad news when a shop owner who used to sell some of his knives and swords told me.
Petr Melč is dead. He died in automobi last year.
That explains a lot... Last year you say? Do you know whether his co-workers are keeping the smithy and the business?
I made an order from their smithy earlier this year and had extensive email contact with his co-workers... Not a word of his passing by. Then suddenly in March emails stopped and the website was taken down... Leaving me couple of hundred euros short.

Really sad, I've heard a lot of good things about Petr Melc and his work and was really surprised about this treatment. Sad that someone is abusing his name.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: