RIP David Carradine
Age 72, he was found dead.

There are a lot of articles to follow.

GC
I'm really sorry to hear that. Evidence points to a suicide.

I thought Carradine was a very cool guy. I loved his work in Kung Fu, the Woodie Guthrie movie, The Long Riders, and Kill Bill. He even did an Ingmar Bergman movie.

His Kung Fu TV series of the early 1970's had a profound effect on a generation of kids and young adults.
Hi,
I've just seen that at the TV. It's really a sad new, he was one of my favourite actors.
Is there anybody who was a kid in the seventies that didn't love Kung-Fu? Top bloke.
I grew up on Kung Fu and really enjoyed the Kill Bill movies.

He will be missed.
JE Sarge wrote:
I grew up on Kung Fu and really enjoyed the Kill Bill movies.

He will be missed.

First I was bummed to hear of his passing... :cry:

Then I was really bummed to hear he took his own life :confused:
Shame...for some reason not a guy that I figured to have many demons. Guess its always hard to tell what is real and what is show from a million miles away.
I did not catch many of his 70s era or earlier works until years later but he seemed like a good gent. Sad things took place how they did.Our thoughts and prayers are with him and his family. Sad day, especially for anyone who liked Kung Fu TV and movies...

RPM
From the reports I have seen (internet,so , you know, with a grain of salt) it seems it may have been "death by missadventure" rahter than "suicide". Still sad of course.
Nat Lamb wrote:
From the reports I have seen (internet,so , you know, with a grain of salt) it seems it may have been "death by missadventure" rahter than "suicide". Still sad of course.

Not quite in line with his most famous character I would say, if reports are true.

Perfectly Tarantino style I would add. He died as one possible character from his last famous director. Happy to know he didn't die sad though.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: