June Highlight from A&A Inc.
[ Linked Image ]

June Highlight Items from Arms & Armor

[ Linked Image ] [ Linked Image ]

The June Highlight is a special price on two of our popular items. The #216 Aunlaz and #193 High Gothic Mace. Check out the great price and other info at ARMS & ARMOR News. Don’t be the last kid on your block with out a new weapon for summer :eek: , order yours today.

[ Linked Image ]

Also don’t forget to check the Muster Page and the In-Stock Page for all the items we can ship you right away.

Have a great summer from Arms & Armor :)
Oh my... trying hard to resist... but...
All three items are awesome...
Oh, that glaive is tempting...

Ed Toton has a custom A&A glaive that's almost identical. I liked it in pictures, but I *LOVED* it when I got to handle it. Its lightening fast in the hand, and really bridges that gap between a sword and a pole arm.
Daggers, Maces and Glaives, Oh my!
Bill Grandy wrote:
Oh, that glaive is tempting...

Ed Toton has a custom A&A glaive that's almost identical. I liked it in pictures, but I *LOVED* it when I got to handle it. Its lightening fast in the hand, and really bridges that gap between a sword and a pole arm.

Hi Bill

Glad you liked the glaive. When did you get to see it? They are very handy weapons. There is a reason one sees so many of them in period art depicting battles and sieges.

Best
Craig
Russ Ellis wrote:
Oh my... trying hard to resist... but...

Resistance is futile :)
Re: Daggers, Maces and Glaives, Oh my!
Craig Johnson wrote:

Glad you liked the glaive. When did you get to see it?

Ed's one of my students, so I saw it recently when he first got it.
Re: Daggers, Maces and Glaives, Oh my!
Bill Grandy wrote:
Craig Johnson wrote:

Glad you liked the glaive. When did you get to see it?

Ed's one of my students, so I saw it recently when he first got it.

Yes, I brought it to class within a few days of it arriving here. I must say, I'm extremely pleased with how it handles as well! It's much lighter and more agile than it looks. Truly a remarkable weapon.

Photo of it next to the Henry V after that arrived as well:

[ Linked Image ]
If only the Navy allowed weapons in the barracks.... :wtf:
Updated specs on Glaive
Oops I realized I forgot to put the measuremnts on the Gaive specs. The size is now listed for anyone interested. Glaive

Kenton Spaulding wrote:

You would think with the current conditions off the horn of Africa they would at least allow some boarding Pikes :)

Best
Craig
Re: June Highlight from A&A Inc.
Craig Johnson wrote:

[Don’t be the last kid on your block with out a new weapon for summer :eek: , order yours today.

I keep losing my fights... I can't seem to stop the bullet part...
Kenton Spaulding wrote:

Are you kidding? It would be a bloodbath! Half the ratings in the Navy would vanish overnight. :lol:
History
Sam Barris wrote:
Kenton Spaulding wrote:

Are you kidding? It would be a bloodbath! Half the ratings in the Navy would vanish overnight. :lol:

Makes one look at shipboard life in history a bit differently when most people had at least a knife and many had access to all sorts of deadly things to settle disputes. Not to mention a quick shove at the opportune moment.

Not to mention an officer who people did not like :eek: One sees why midshipmen where needed to keep the boundary clear.

Craig
I see someone bought the Glaive. I'm going to regret that eventually I bet. I was >< this close to pulling the trigger on that one but then the thought occurred to me that I still haven't hafted that halberd from last time around so I vacillated. :) Next time...
It's the proverbial man with a hammer problem................. now that I have one of these everything I see looks like a nail to me. :D great weapon!
That Glaive rocks- I love a well-made glaive. Sadly I can't afford to change my mind right now. Oh well, I'm sure that it's gone to a good home...
Hi Guys
Thom

Great picture. Glad you like the mace. It is one of those excellent weapons that always make people smile when they pick it up. :surprised: alot of people think it will be heavier than it is.

Michael Pearce wrote:
That Glaive rocks- I love a well-made glaive. Sadly I can't afford to change my mind right now. Oh well, I'm sure that it's gone to a good home...

Hi Tinker, know the feeling about being able to afford to change your mind, if only people realized how vital it is to buy lots of swords :) . The glaive is going to a good home. A local fellow has it on the way to him right now. Nice stuff on your site of late, as usual :), keep up the good work my friend and keep fighting the good fight.

Best
Craig
Thom,

Great looking piece. Is the mace blued, if so, did you have it done or did it come that way? Maybe its just the photo light perhaps, but looks great.

Congrats on a nice addition.

Terry

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: