For Sale: Albion Munich
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

Due to medical expenses I have to put up my 4 month old Munich. She has a oxblood grip and is just like new having only been dry handled for the few months I've owned her. I'm the original owner having purchased her from Albion. I'd prefer a partial trade+ cash deal but will also sell her outright. The price is $1200 firm shipped in the CONUS. Over seas shipping is possible but please contact me first. As far as trades go I'd like another Albion longsowrd such as the Agincourt or the Baron, Single handers such as the Knight and the Yeoman, and some A&A swords as well. In particular the English Longsword and german bastard sword. I can provide pictures on request but my iphone isn't known for it's picture quality. Stats are the same as on the Albion site. I prefer pay pal and don't charge the 3% fee. Thanks for reading!

~Mike~

Lot's of looks I see. Here's a list of what Im looking to do a partial trade for.

Albion:
Knight
Yeoman
Burgundinian(SP)
Sempach
Mercenary
Agincourt
Liechtenauer

Arms & Armor:
English long sword
German bastard sword
Duke of Urbino
Spada da Zogho
Dresden Rapier
Town guard sword

I'm a reasonable guy so please feel free if you have any of these or anything else you think I may be interested in to just shoot me a PM with an offer. Again I'll also do an outright sale at what amounts to $330 off the price of a new one, and mines only 4 months old.

A pre weekend bump. Don't be afraid to make an offer on an outright sale. The worst I could say is no.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: