Go to page Previous  1, 2

Congrates, Don!
Congrads, Don! That is a beauty, in both appearance and handling. You'll be well pleased!

As for me, I never win nuthin' *snif*.

Well, there was that bottle of whisky...
And that rifle...
And food items....
And movie tickets.....

but other than that, I never win nuthin'. :p
Hey guys, this is a very weird thing.... As you all know, Don Halter was chosen at this prize winner for this sword. I sent an email to Don a day before I announced the winner to all of you, announced it on the board, sent a private message, and have since sent a half dozen other messages. So far, I haven't received a response from Don. The private messages I've sent are still unread.

Here's the catch: The Contest Rules say this:

Quote:
All winners must respond to myArmoury.com within one week's time of initial contact. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize.

This puts me in the position of having to award the prize to the first runner-up. Ironically, I posted the runner ups (fifth through first) when I announced Don as the winner. This makes picking a new winner a done deal.

So, without further delay, the newly selected winner for the Lowland Basket-hilt sword is:

Sean Flynt

Sean, I'll send you a PM. Please respond within a week's time to claim your prize!

And Don, if you do eventually get this message, we at myArmoury.com will be happy to send you a free book that was going to end up being a future contest prize.
Talk about an unexpected windfall. I doubt Sean will pass on this one.
Well I'm sad that Don missed out on such a great prize .... but .... it's certainly wonderful news for Sean !

Congratulations, Sean ( now make sure you respond now, ya here ;-)

May she serve you well , Mac
Sorry,
I was out of town for a couple weeks and didn't have computer access! I just logged on this afternoon for the first time.

It's the nicest sword I've almost owned! :(

I would certainly be interested in a book. My library could use some expansion!
Wow, what a strange turn of events. :wtf:

Congratulations Sean!

I bet Don will never leave the house again without a laptop. :D

Regards,

Mike
I'd like to thank the Academy and all the little people...Seriously, this is an astonishing windfall. I've wanted a lowland basket hilt sword for years because they're such elegant weapons and because they were common in the early years of Virginia Colony, where my Scottish borders kin settled. This one's for you, Thomas Flynt, you poor swordless adventurer!
I promise not to go a-rieving and I SWEAR I won't antique this one!

Many, many thanks to Nathan and myArmoury.com for another amazing service.

-Sean
Contest
Wyrd writes as she will..
Congratulations anyway. Have a good time with that.

Dirk Se~
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: