For Sale: Darksword Crecy Sword
This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

This sword (see picture below) was hand-made in North America. It's fairly attractive for the price range if you have a taste for a plain early medieval weapon, with arming-sword dimensions and a 'cocked-hat' pommel. The blade is built more for tough performance than historical accuracy. It comes with a wood scabbard covered in leather.

My detailed review of this sword: http://www.myArmoury.com/talk/viewtopic.php?t=15802

I bought this demo model recently for $195US + shipping, just to check out what Darksword has been producing lately, and wrote the above review. I have not used it for any cutting or contact.

I would like to get $175US + shipping for the sword and scabbard. (I have a paypal account - send PM).

Here is another recent review from someone who bought the same model, put it through some tough paces, and was enthusiastic about its performance:

http://sbgswordforum.proboards.com/index.cgi?...hread=9931

Price update:

$175 USD, including free shipping within continental USA and Canada.

Elsewhere, $160 USD + shipping.

PM if interested (I will be traveling May 26-31 but should have intermittent internet access)

New price: $150 + shipping (compare to $250 at Kult of Athena).

Goin' down for the third time....130 US + shipping...almost half price compared to new.

I know from previous discussions that some US residents are worried that something weird might happen if you order from Canada. I haven't had any problems shipping either way using regular mail. For comparison, I recently shipped a box of two swords to the central US and it cost about 25US, so shipping for this one the same distance should be less (15-20?). As far as I know, NAFTA means no special import taxes on Canadian made goods (don't quote me, I'm not a lawyer).

Please PM me - I need the wall space!

This is painful...how about $110US + shipping?

Any less and I might as well give it away to a buddy rather than spend the time to wrap it up and mail it.

This is a decently built sword, just overbuilt. Certainly good for hacking around in the backyard rather than ruining one of your more historically accurate blades. Or maybe you are shopping for your first sword and don't have much to spend?

For this price, why not go for it?

PM sent.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: