A&A April Highlight News
[ Linked Image ]

April Highlight from Arms & Armor

[ Linked Image ]

The April Highlight from A&A are two new items and the return of one that had been taking a break. We would like to introduce the #227 Greek Javelin and the #222 Jian. The #215 Silvered Smallsword returns to active duty and with an improved finish. Check our ARMS & ARMOR News for all the details.

The Greek Javelin is also the Highlight special with a reduced price when you order more than one.

Best to all from A&A Inc.

PS The training rapier and side sword are coming soon!
Ah! A Jian! Finally!

M.
Craig, the new items look great. In the news annoucement you write that new items will be appearing in the A&A catalog soon. Let's hope you guys at A&A add a halberd to your repertoire of excellent polearms sometime soon! Hint, hint.
Hi Guys
Glad you like the items guys. There are more on the way just lots to do of late and want to make sure stuff is ready before it goes up.

The pole arms are something we have been doing quite a few varaiations of lately on the custom level Ross, but I will look into it :)

Also had a chance, finally :eek: , to start updating the custom items. Just a few new ones now but more to come.

Check them out Custom A&A Items

Keep well all
Craig
Glad to see that the silvered smallsword is back -- I've wanted one since it was first released. I'm cautiously optimistic about changes in my employment situation, so hopefully I'll soon be able to start saving. ;)
Love that double loop hilt smallsword ;)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: