Virtual Tour of "Muzeum Wojska Polskiego" in Warsa
There is a virtual tour of "Muzeum Wojska Polskiego" (Polish Army Museum) in Warsaw, Poland , available. I think it might be of some interest to forum members.
Unfortunatelly the descriptions are only in Polish language, but I think I might be able to translate at least some of them, should it be requested.
Virtual tour is accesible via : http://www.wirtualnawycieczka.muzeumwp.pl/ One needs to have DevalVR plugin installed in browser to access it (IE/Firefox work for sure)
Interface:
click and drag to pan around, mousewheel zooms in/out,
If you click the dot in the brackets -> [.] that display "kliknij i przejdź dalej", it will move you to next viewpoint
"i" in the cloud display clouseup photo with Polish description.
"Kierunek zwiedzania" means "sightseeing order"
Hope You find it at least somewhat interesting :)

Oh I should add the presentation starts with middle ages, and goes up to modern times.

Attachment: 26.26 KB
MWP1.jpg

Attachment: 27.64 KB
MWP2.jpg

Last edited by Lukasz Papaj on Thu 16 Apr, 2009 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Świetne. :)

There's really a lot of stuff in this presentation, especialy that it's free.

I must seethe museum again some day.
Wonderfull...

Only I can't stop the moviment: it continue his tour even if I'm seeing something.
Press and hold left mouse button, that should stop the movement, at least for a moment

The tour on the second floor around WWI era is noticeably buggy, some views are upside down
There are some planes and fighting vehicles outside
(the MiG 29 on a photo below is bearing crest of 41st Fighter Squadron, stationed in Krolewo near Malbork; City crest is on the knight's shield)

Attachment: 47.85 KB
MWP3a.jpg

http://home.armourarchive.org/members/andersh...%20Museum/ - Polish Army Museum

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: