Need help with pictures (Danish two-hander/Type XVIIIe)
Hello all,
I am looking for pics of a Danish two hander with the narrow ricasso - I believe the Type XVIIIE - I have a line drawing but no decent photograps...
Thanks very much for your help!
There are some pics of the blade for Albion's type XVIIIe in the Dane Update thread from a couple years back. In the Reviews section there's the Angus Trim AT1592 with a narrow ricasso and the Arms & Armor Danish Two-Hander without narrow ricasso.
As published in Middelalderens Tveæggede Sværd, by Ada Bruhn Hoffmeyer:

[ Linked Image ]
Gentlemen,
Thanks very much for your replies ... I am computer illiterate but will attempt to look up those threads on this site ...
I had the opportunity to handle the Danish two hander Arms and Armor produced a while back which brought this project on ...Thanks very much for the pics !
Tim Mathews wrote:
Gentlemen,
Thanks very much for your replies ... I am computer illiterate but will attempt to look up those threads on this site ...
I had the opportunity to handle the Danish two hander Arms and Armor produced a while back which brought this project on ...Thanks very much for the pics !

You don't need to look up the threads on the site. Just click on the links in the post above. They're links. Clicking them will take you to the topic.
Nathan Robinson wrote:
Tim Mathews wrote:
Gentlemen,

You don't need to look up the threads on the site. Just click on the links in the post above. They're links. Clicking them will take you to the topic.

Nathan
Thanks very much ... I will do so.
Best
Tim

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: