Hey All,

Not sure which threads the topic of Outfit 4 events came up, but I had some concern due to a recent damaged shipment. I received 3 pole weapons which were very nicely done, however, they were damaged during shipping. It was a big loss considering the shipping *alone* was $350.00 and another $50.00 for customs. Nontheless, the pricing otherwise was great. When the box was opened, there was only shrink wrap around the pole heads, and no tip protection whatsoever. further, the poles had not been secured to the box, so the sharp tips just banged around and got completely destroyed.

Outfit4events claimed that the box must have been upacked by customs, and then repacked in not such a good way. Whether this is the case or not, I have no idea. The box did not seem to be opened since it was first sealed. Further, the customs person would have had to have thrown away all of the additional packing materials. Also, there were no fateners to secure the poles to the box.

Nonetheless, they just shipped out 3 replacements at much expense and they should be here in a week. I will update you when I receive them. Although it did take a lot of emailing, ultimately, it seems that they have come thru. I think this is very important to report since several people had questions about them. I do think they are a great source for some very unique weapons, many of which I have purchased and will post sometime soon when I get a chance. I am happy that they seemingly have come thru, becasue they are a great source of many, many items... I'm glad I can now continue to recommend them.