single handed sword by Tods Stuff
After the recent discussion about Brass hilts, I thought I would post up this sword that was hot off the press today.

The sword is based on a sketch from a client. It has brass fittings throughout, a cord wrapped handle, with my own repro buckles and hand punched buckle plates, the scabbard has a floral motif down its length.

Hope you like it.

Tod

Attachment: 118.66 KB
sword1 small.jpg

Attachment: 111.93 KB
sword2 small.jpg

Attachment: 112.11 KB
sword 3 small.jpg

Wow, the brass really does look good. What I'm most impressed with though is the floral work on the scabbard. It seems to fit perfectly with that sword. Nice job.
Do you have a close up picture of the chape?
wow, she's lovely, I like the Scabbard too, but the blade shape is what draws my attention; nice work!
I think that's the second most beautiful thing I've ever seen from Tod's Stuff posted on this site.
All that detail... the "flowing metal" center section of the pommel, the scabbard... that's just amazing. Cheap swords with brass hilts often look tacky, but this one is nothing other than perfect.
Very interesting package.
Thanks for the kind words

Quote:
Addison C. de Lisle wrote
Do you have a close up picture of the chape?

Regards

Tod

Attachment: 102.95 KB
chape.jpg

I particularly like the pattern work in the leather. Excellent work.
Beautiful combination of color and design! The brownish-red color of the grip wrap is a perfect match with the brass hilt components on the sword and the scabbard and suspension couldn't be a better compliment. We're learning to expect a lot from you, Tod!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: