Del-Tin #5155 Gothic H&H
Received this on Weds. and wasn't able to take some decent photos until yesterday. I am very chuffed
with how this sword handles - fast as a shark. Balance is wonderful for this 3 pounder with a POB @ 2 3/4 " & COP 22'.

Beauty & the Beast in one...

cheers,

Bill
Very nice! Congratulations! I always loved that sword.

So, did you order direct or get it here in the states? :?:
Del Tins tend to get forgotten in the crush of other options out there, but there really are some things to like about some of them.
I took it to long-sword study group last night and that just solidified the wonderful handling of this sword.

cheers,

Bill
Congratulations on your new sword. I've always thought that piece was very attractive, especially for its price range. Its good to hear it has great handling characteristics as well. I didn't know that model was still being made. I might have to get one now. Be careful though; Duncan gave that same sword to Ritchie not long before he killed him! (see Highlander series season 5 :lol: ) Just kidding. Enjoy your new piece.
Ryan McLaurin wrote:
Be careful though; Duncan gave that same sword to Ritchie not long before he killed him! (see Highlander series season 5 :lol: )

naaa it was prob the windlass knock off ;) hehehe jkjk. great looking sword there. one day i'll get one too
Del Tin 5155 Gothic H&H
You've got a keeper there-I have one, and it's my favorite!
Thanks gents...it is quickly becoming one of my favorite swords in my collection.

cheers,

Bill
Congratulations Bill ! I know you were really looking forward to that sword ! :)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: