THE WINNER: Another Free Knight!
Another Free Knight!

The contest is over and we have picked the winner for the free copy of the book Arms & Armor of the Medieval Knight by David Edge and John Miles Paddock!!

Please congratulate our winning member:

Amy Christensen-Waddell

Amy has won this fairly rare book, typically only found used and often listed for prices ranging between $75-$200 US.

Thanks so much for joining!!

Follow this link to read the details of the contest.

More exciting contests and special promotional offers are coming your way! Stay tuned for details.
WooHoo!!!!!!!

I'd like to thank Nathan for the opportunity to enter this contest, and for founding this fine site. And I'd like to thank the donor of the wonderful book. I look forward to hours of reading pleasure...

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank my mom and dad... if it weren't for them I'd not be here today. And my husband Howy who gave me the strength, courage and ingenuity to start this company with him - the company which gives me the interest base widely fed on this website. *wiping tear from my eye...* I'd like to thank the Academy...

Oh wait, this isn't an honorary thing is it? This is luck of the draw - and I got it! I never win anything - seriously. This is great!

Thank you!!

Again...

Woohoo!!!
Amy Christensen-Waddell wrote:
WooHoo!!!!!!!

I'd like to thank Nathan for the opportunity to enter this contest, and for founding this fine site. And I'd like to thank the donor of the wonderful book. I look forward to hours of reading pleasure...

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank my mom and dad... if it weren't for them I'd not be here today. And my husband Howy who gave me the strength, courage and ingenuity to start this company with him - the company which gives me the interest base widely fed on this website. *wiping tear from my eye...* I'd like to thank the Academy...

Oh wait, this isn't an honorary thing is it? This is luck of the draw - and I got it! I never win anything - seriously. This is great!

Thank you!!

Again...

Woohoo!!!

Congradulations Amy!

I actually have a copy myself and it's exciting to find out that it's rare and quite a bit more expensive than I paid. I'd better start taking better care of it :D

Enjoy!
Congradulations, Amy!

Long time no speak. I wish you and Howy the best.

Rod
Congrats Amy!! :D

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: