For Sale: Odds and Ends
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

Hello all,

I have WAY too much stuff and need to clean out my closet. I have a plethora of stuff that's just doing nothing and in need of good homes. All prices are negotiable.

First up is a Purpleheart Longsword Waster. She hasn't seen many bouts and is still in very good condition with very minor signs of wear as can be expected from a training sword. Price is $40

A pair of Son of Sandlar three button boots. Got these at the NY ren faire last season to hold me over till me sodhoppers were ready. Only worn twice. I paid $225 for em but you can get them for $100

A Paul Chen Gjermundbu Helmet. It's in as new condition just sitting in my closet. These are going for about $200, which is what I paid. I'll let it go for $125

United Cutlery Sting Sword and Scabbard. I don't have the box, plaque, or certificate so this ones a steal at $40

Custom Elven cloak. This one was made to resemble the ones from the Lord of the Rings movies. Olive green with a long hood. I paid $75 but I'll let it go for $30 as there are some signs of wear.

An XL Gaston Phebus Tunic in Linen from Revival Clothing in dark red. Again in good condition showing signs of wear but nothing serious. There going for $85 new, I'll let it go for $35

I'll probably have more stuff to post as I clean out and make room for new things. Shipping in the CONUS is included in the prices and I prefer paypal (I don't charge fees) Pictures are of course available upon request and again, all prices are negotiable.

Thanks for looking!

~Mike~

Mike,

I'm interested in the Gaston Phoebus tunic depending on what their XL is from a size standpoint.

Thanks,

Randy

PM sent

David Kite
ARMA in IN

Tunic is sold

Purpleheart waster is pending

All else still available.

Sting and scabbard are sold pending.

Helmet is sold.

Forgot to add that the boots are size 11 and pictures are of course available upon request.

Sting and scabbard are now sold.

Tunic arrived today, better than advertised shape. Another pleasant transaction

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: