Some pictures from London
I was in England this past week and while there got to visit some museums. Which of course had me gawking at the swords and such. I managed to get some decent pictures of interesting things at the British Museum and the Victoria and Albert museum.

Those were from the British Museum.
These are also from the British Museum.

I was stunned at how decorative much of this was. Most was probably found in burials of wealthy nobles, but still the metal working was amazing.
From the Victoria and Albert Museum:

I snapped other shots of decorative items and jewelry that were just as beautiful at both museums. I didn't post them since they aren't specifically weapons or armor.
GACK ! My net nanny here at work won't let me view where ever you have hosted your pics.

I'm so jealous.
I used Photobucket to host the pictures. I've never seen it blocked by a firewall before. But if that is a general problem, I could find another way to post them.
Oh no, don't change them on my account. :) I was just jealous that I couldn't see them.

I'll check them out when I get home.
Chris Arrington wrote:
Oh no, don't change them on my account. :) I was just jealous that I couldn't see them.

I'll check them out when I get home.

Ditto that, the only way I can see stuff is if people attach them here. Photobucket etc. get blocked. Not a big deal, I too can see them at home.
I see them.. Very nice set of photos! Especially those swords..

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: