Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Jody Samson
I just heard a rumor that Jody Samson passed away on Christmas Day. Can anyone confirm if this sad news is indeed true?

If it is, both the sword and knife world have lost a legend.
I'd like to know your source for this information.
PM sent

Was on another forum dealing with custom knives.
My condolences to the Samson Family
I'd like to hear more on the matter at hand. Could you provide me with your info on this?
I didn't see anything on the Albion/Filmswords site, nor could I access those links since I'm not registered on those forums. I hope you're wrong :confused:
Well I tried to access the link, no luck. So I tried to register, still no luck. I'm getting a message that in short tells me my aol email address is not permitted.
Quote:
The USN does not allow users with anonymous free e-mail addresses such as Yahoo or Hotmail to register. This policy allows us to provide our community with a virtually troll-free forum experience. Please use an ISP provided e-mail account if you wish to join us.
Guess we'll have to wait till after the new year to find out.
It is true
I'm sure that Howy and Amy will make an official statement, but I'd like to limit the rumor mill by saying that it is true that Jody did pass away. Until further details are released, I think we should all turn our prayers toward the folks at Albion who are grieving at this time.

I hope this will quiet the rumors till an official statement is made.
Re: It is true
Eric McHugh wrote:
I'm sure that Howy and Amy will make an official statement, but I'd like to limit the rumor mill by saying that it is true that Jody did pass away. Until further details are released, I think we should all turn our prayers toward the folks at Albion who are grieving at this time.

I hope this will quiet the rumors till an official statement is made.

Oh my. My condolences to the Samson family & friends. He will be missed.
That's sad news to hear. My prayers are with the family and friends of Mr Samson.
My deepest condolences to Jody's family and the fine folks at Albion.
That is sad news and after reading the first posts I was still hoping that it was just a rumour ! But it seems it's true.

Condolences to his family, friends and co-workers.

Loss of a great talent.
My condolences. :( He was a very talented artist. I only met him once, but he seemed a very kind and gentle soul.
Very sad news to hear. I also hoped it would turnout to be incorrect.

My heartfelt condolences to Mr. Samson's family, friends and co-workers.

Terry
Truly a sad day, he will be missed and his art will live on forever. My condolences to his family and friends and the folks at Albion.
I am shocked and stunned. Although I never met him, he inspired me with his work on the Conan films. My condolences to his family and many friends.
Such sad news. Our thoughts and prayers are with him, his family and friends. His work was amazing. I have a friend who owns several pieces he made and they are art.

RPM
I'm adding my prayers to the many that are going out for him, his family and all those at Albion.
What a crappy day to die.

M.
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Page 1 of 3

Jump to: