Hi there, I'm Brian Moffatt, for ten years we ran the Museum of Border Arms and Armour, at Teviothead in the Scottish Borders. (Now unfortunately closed) The Collection at the Museum was used to illustrate the Osprey Men at Arms book on the Border Reivers. I have just published a small book which may be of interest, entitled "Death Resurrection and the Sword". The first section of the book is a lecture given by myself and Kenneth Erik Moffatt to the Antique Metalware Society at the Victoria and Albert Museum, and relates to the image of the "Green Man" on the 17th century sword, part two covers the connections between the 5th Earl of Bothwell and Shakespeare's "The Tempest", together with information on the the Lowland Scots Left hand Dagger, and part three identifies the Jeddart axe (at long last!). ALL of this is new information . It adds to our previous publication "The Devil and King James" a book which has achieved a certain degree of notoriety, by digging up the spectre of Francis Stewart the 5th Earl of Bothwell, who many wish had remained buried! The first edition of that one is almost out of print, but still available. The Jeddart axe has proven to be a real surprise, and is the finest weapon I have handled in my 50 yrs of interest in the subject. Details of all this is available on www.thecelticgoldsmith.com. All the Best, Brian Moffatt FSA Scotland