Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > Makers and Manufacturers Talk > E-Book price reduction... Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Michael Pearce
Industry Professional

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Mon 22 Dec, 2008 6:09 pm    Post subject: E-Book price reduction...         Reply with quote

In a transparent attempt to milk every last dollar possible out of the first edition of "The Medieval Sword in the Modern World" before the 2nd Edition is published in February I have reduced the price to $5!

This isn't a total scam of course- anyone that purchased or purchases the First Edition in e-book form can email me (or use the original link) for a free upgrade to the 2nd edition e-book once that is published. Since Second Edition E-Book version is going to debut at $12.95 you can save $7.95 by buying now!

Have a look here( http://tinkerswords.com/purchasebook.html ) if you are interested; there is a 'Buy it Now' button at the bottom of the page that will take you directly to PayPal. When I receive the confirmation email of your payment I will email you a link to download the file. Save this link, and when the Second Edition is introduced you can use it to download the 2nd edition for free! I am trusting everyone not to distribute this link of course...

Anyone already in possession of this link may, of course, use the link when the second edition appears. If you purchased the first edition and lost the link just email me for a replacement when I announce the second edition. Thanks for reading this blatantly commercial and self-serving post!

Michael 'Tinker' Pearce
-------------
Then one night, as my car was going backwards through a cornfield at 90mph, I had an epiphany...

Forum Index > Makers and Manufacturers Talk > E-Book price reduction...
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic