For Sale: A&A and Paul Chen Items
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

Hello all,

Well this is the last of the items I'll be parting with (We won't be dipping in to the Albions any further)

First up is an A&A Norlan axe. I haven't really used it for anything. Could use a hit with a scotch bright pad but I'll do that before it ships. $45 shipped in the CONUS

Next we have a custom Mammoth Axe from Paul Chen. I picked her up from Alex Olster maybe two years ago. Needs to be hit with a pad as she's just sit in the closet after my recent move. The head has been wrapped at the haft with leather cord in an x pattern. There's also rabbit fur around the handle held on by leather cord again in an x pattern. She's a very unique piece that needs a good home. $40 shipped in the CONUS

Last but certainly not least is my A&A Friedrich IV Spear. She's about 1 year old to the day now. There's no rust but the metal is starting to darken. $125+shipping

If I manage to find my camera I'll take some pictures yet both A&A pieces are exactly as pictured on the site.

Well that's about it gentlefolk. Just shoot me a PM right here. I take Pay Pal and never charge a fee.

~Mike~

A&A Spear is pending

Norland axe is sold. Just the Mammen axe remains.

I forgot to put up my Purple Heart Long sword. Standard longsword with a cherry pommel and guard. Shows signs of training but otherwise in good condition. $40
Axe

PM sent about Paul Chen Axe

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: