For Sale or Trade: Cutlass and baldric.
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

My piracy days are behind me, so it's time to hand down my sword to the next generation of scurvy dogs.

Up for grabs is my Windlass Dutch Cutlass, along with the Windlass European Baldric(black w/ Nickel buckle, right-handed).

The sword is unsharpened, and has never been used for anything but dry handling and worn to a Rennfaire. The guard has a few dings from moving, and a little rust, but nothing a treatment with wadding polish won't take care of. The knob on the scabbard's locket is decorated with a horse-hair tassel. The leather of the scabbard is a bit scuffed, and the chape is lightly rusting.

The baldric is modified for use with any sword. The attachment piont comes as two long flaps where are meant to be sewn/riveted together. Instead, I trimmed them down, punches holes and added grommets, and used a length of flat shoelace to close it up. It essentially acts like an edjustable scabbard frog. Nice and tight, it holds the scabbard in perfectly when drawing the sword. The leather itself is thick yet nice and flexible, it's been treated with various oils and waxes over the years. Some of the adjustment holes are widened as I once installes a decorative plate which has since been removed.

Overall, it's not in brand new shape, but instead is the weapon of a true pirate.

New, the cutlass goes for $235 and the baldric for $59, totalling to $294. I usually prefer to trade, but I'll let this go for $260, which includes shipping to within the continental United States.
I will also accept offers of trades, or combo's of trades and cash.

I'm incredibly open minded when it comes to trades, with the exception of cheapo Japanese swords. I've had a few, and I'm simply tired of them.

PM sent.

TRADED.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: