Does anyone else watch 'Warriors' on the Military Channel?
I've been watching this for a few weeks now. Its quite enjoyable, better than alot of similar programs, but it does not seem to get alot of hype on the other cable channels nor do I know many others that watch it. I know its not 100% accurate, but its a nice effort on the part of the production company.

Anyone else watch it? The one about Richard the Lionheart is on now.
You mean they air programs that have subjects beyond Monsters, UFOs, and Ghosts?

:p
i've never seen the military channel show anything about ghosts and ufo's...but I have caught a few snippets of what your talking about sarge pretty good in my opinion history channel just constantly shows WW1 and 2 gets abit repetitive
Here is a link to one of the trailers...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lb58G5OH18k

In a nutshell, each week they feature a different influential military leader from the past. The style of filming is not like your standard documentary though, they are filmed similar to HBO: Rome, where they turn the story into a drama and give it real quality. The effects are good, the armor and weapons are fairly accurate, the storylines are pretty close, and the acting is really done quite well.

I am not a real TV watcher, but this a really good show to get involved in. Its right up the myArmoury alley in my opinion. I have seen the ones on Napoleon, Attila the Hun, Spartacus, and Richard the Lionheart thus far. I am looking forward to the Shogun eposide next week.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: