Hedemark prototype
I've finished work on the prototype for a new Valiant Armoury Signature Line sword, photos can be found here: http://www.christianfletcher.com/Christian_Fl...pe%29.html

Attachment: 33.67 KB
Hedemark.JPG

Ooooooh...

...and I usually don't care for one-handers...

I want this one, and a boat. And a dozen like-minded souls.

Well done, Mr. Fletcher!

-Eric
nice
:cool: vry nice cant wait to get one of them ,christian u out did ur self on this one
tim seaton
Very nice indeed Christian. Of course this puts me in a quandry. I am looking hard at getting a Viking sword and between this beauty and the Tinker/CAS Iberia model it is going to be hard to decide. I like the looks of the other Valian line swords but this one is tops. Any idea on when these will be coming to market?

Scott
Wow! Looks great. I really like the grip. Any possibility of putiing some wire in between the lobes of the pommel or would that be too cost prohibitive for this line?
Hello
Thats a great looking sword! I want one:-) How long till this one hits the market?
Stunning, hope the production cycle is quick!
Very nice! Any word on what the price will be? A ballpark figure, perhaps?
Why is there nothing like that and in that price range but with peened pommel for historical freaks??? :cry:
Luka Borscak wrote:
Why is there nothing like that and in that price range but with peened pommel for historical freaks??? :cry:

... and with a wider fuller too.
Luka Borscak wrote:

I'm not certain but I beleive that the production swords will have a peened pommel. The proto's are done with a hexnut so that the can be disassembled for stats, production R&D and so forth...
Beautful sword! How long from proto-type to full production (and inventory)?
B. Stark wrote:
Luka Borscak wrote:

I'm not certain but I beleive that the production swords will have a peened pommel. The proto's are done with a hexnut so that the can be disassembled for stats, production R&D and so forth...

That would be great, but production Castile is made with a hexnut so I thought this one would also...
Antonio Lamadrid wrote:
Luka Borscak wrote:

... and with a wider fuller too.

That to would be nice, but you can find an original viking sword with narrow fuller, but with a hexnut you can't. ;)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: