Couple of new forged pieces available
Hey Everybody,

Sorry for the shameless plug, but Eric and I have recently finished a few new forge pieces that we have on our respective "In-House" pages. Ironically he and I both have seax variants that we were working on independant of one another's knowledge. I think they both turned out quite well.

Here are a couple of photos of the Langseax and tanto that I have available here http://www.albionarmorers.com/inhouse/jason.htm :

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

Here are a couple of pics of the seax forged by Eric and can be found here http://www.albionarmorers.com/inhouse/eric.htm

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

Thanks everyone,
You guys mean to tell me that none of these do anything for y'all ? It a good thing I wasn't out there when these came out
like Erics rodel or i'd have to mortage something else to get one of these .
Actually, these are all very nice. I especially like the first seax. :)
My favourite is Eric's seax. Even though I know next to nothing about Japanese weaponry, the hada and hamon on the tanto are quite amazing, too, methinks. The others are extremely nice as well.
Priced to move...
Hi all,

I have reduced the price of my seax from $950 to $750. Please give Mike a call or e-mail if you are interested in buying it.

Thanks.
Some more new forge pieces from my shop. The Vampiress is forged from W1 round bar, and the Japanese blades are all forged from 1075. I will have another 1075 katana, and a W1 wakizashi coming in the next few days.

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: