"Changing of the Guard"
Over on SFI I've noticed that its been officially posted that AllSaints is in the process of being "handed off" from Josh Hemingway to James Byrnes.

Thanks Josh for the good relationship, manufacturer to retailer, and the good customer relationship you have had with our customers.......

Welcome James, and here's to continued good relationships, and good customer service........

Auld Dawg
Stole my thunder!
Dangit Gus,

Ya stole my thunder!

Hello All,

Yes for those who do not frequent Sword Forum, as of Friday, April 16th (coincidentally my birthday) I am the proud proprietor of All Saints Blades! I would like to publicly thank Josh Hemmingway for all his help during the transition, and also the Auld Dawg for letting me be his business partner. The next couple weeks promise to be a fun time over at All Saints as we debut some new models, tweak the website a bit (we will have a "special orders" section for those want a blast from the past) and in general allow me to understand what the hell I have gotten myself into :wtf: ! Feel free to contact me at swordsales@allsaintsblades.com while we get the new stock up on the web.
congrats dude,
i look forward to seeing what you do with the place. :)
Congrats James.

Josh ran a fine shop. I look forward to seeing what you do with it.
Good luck!
Congratulations, James!
I'm sorry that Josh left before I got a chance to experience his (by all accounts) top-notch service firsthand, but I know you'll do a great job with this.

Oh yeah, and happy birthday!
Congrats James. It's nice to see a local move up in the sword world. Think about offering any "Colorado" discounts? 8^)
Hey Josh, thanks dude
Thanks man! hey how is that Tinker treating you? I missed her so much, I had to get on like it.

James
Changing Names
:?: In regards to changing, and not to change the subject but I am not allowed to post a new topic(yet), I have seen a couple of websites that have mentioned Swordsmith Paul Champagne also spelled Champaign. So which is it? I have intentions to contact him and have no desire to start off on the wrong foot with an incorrect spelling. If someone here could be so kind as to let me know, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Jeff
His name is spelled "Champagne" on the ARMA web pages, and that's how it was spelled when I saw him being interviewed for a cable TV show last night. So if that's a mistake you will be in good company at least.
Re: Hey Josh, thanks dude
James Byrnes wrote:
Thanks man! hey how is that Tinker treating you? I missed her so much, I had to get on like it.

James

James,
Good thing Steve and jeff bumped this, because I just noticed that was probably directed at me ;)
That Tinker/Atrim/James Byrnes Special is quite possibly my favorite sword. My Redeemer occasionally tries to move in and dominate my attention, but that XVIIIa is just an awesome sword, in no small part because of the hilt work you did.
Have you done any more of that kind of thing?

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: