Angus Trim Makers Mark Triple Fuller Type XIII Scabbard
Introducing my latest scabbard work:

Angus Trim Makers Mark Triple Fuller Type XIII Scabbard

Requested 'simple' working class scabbard with an extra tough wood core for the expected 'extra' use. The grip on the sword will be re-done later on to match the suspension.

[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
That is a great looking scabbard and belt Brian. I look forward to seeing the finished project.

I have been looking at your work since you started to post it here and have to admit I have drooled over it. Hopefully one day I will be able to get something made.

Keep the posts and great work coming.

Scott
Really nice work, Brian! Looks spot-on.
Thanks Scott. I hope you will eventually use my services in the near future. I especially enjoy posting final pieces for fellow forum members.

Thank you Michael.
Brian K. wrote:
Thanks Scott. I hope you will eventually use my services in the near future. I especially enjoy posting final pieces for fellow forum members.

You are welcome Brian. I fully plan to as soon as a couple of things happen. Namely I get another sword and the financial situation in my house settles down a little. Oh well, keep the great pictures of your projects coming.

Scott
Really nice looking scabbard. This will be a great set with the redone grip. Looking forward to seeing it done....

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: