Edmund Blair Leightons' "The Accolade"
I just got the pics of my latest project back. I thought that i would share them with all of you. These will be used in a local medieval weapon merchants television commercial. I know its way off topic but im sure some of you are familiar with the artist and the painting.

Regards,
John

Attachment: 45.94 KB
Knighted.jpg

That's cool John. Very familiar with the artist. In fact, here's a shot of my living room. Not the best snap shot in the world though.

William
aka Bill

Attachment: 24.63 KB
sword display.jpg

Very nice work indeed, John! And, yes, it is one of my famous paintings.

By the way, love the living room arrangement there, William! Wish my walls were adorned like that! :)
Jim Lindsey wrote:
.. And, yes, it is one of my famous paintings ...

I didn't realize you were an artist, Jim.
John that came out really well ! Artis BETTER be really pleased !
Hi guys thanx for the comments. I love this guys work!!!. One of these days i would like to adorn my place with his paintings as well. As for the merchant, he was very happy with them and these pieces will be on most of the local cable stations soon. Woo Hoo.... Im hoping for some good exposure from this. As i move into sword production i would like to keep doing more of this type of work as well.

John
Dragons and trolls, I just realized, through Scott's post, that I accidentally wrote "famous" instead of "favorite"! LOL

That should have read, of course, "and, yes, that is one of my favorite paintings". :)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: