Just Got My First Albion!
Okay,

So after months of making payments I was able to pay off my Talhoffer. It took a very short time after the payoff to get the sword. But that was probably themost agonizing part of the wait.

But after all that it arrived today, complete with Campaign scabbard (cost extra $$ but worth it I thnk) it is a beauty. I got home from work late today (of course today of all days) but even with the darkness I had to go out side and see how it handledt. After a few Zornhaus, and Krumphaus and running a few set drills I am even more convinced that this is the right sword for me. Beautiful balance I can't wait to test it on some pool noodles and some traditional fall vegetables, ie pumpkins.

Definitely good motvation to start working on the rest of my 15th Century HRE kit
Congrats Friend.
Congrats! The Talhoffer was my first Albion as well. It's a very nice sword!
Congratulations on getting a great sword. I don't have the Talhoffer, but I've always admired it's elegant simplicity.

My Albion XVa is the Castellan, still one of my favorite swords.
Congrats Ken. We need pictures to drool about though. So to quote Oliver Twist "Please Guvnor? Can we see pictures of the sword and scabbard."

Scott
ok I will try and get some pictures to post

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: