My Islamic Armour indo-persian Style
My islamic armour. mughal&persian style.

:)

Attachment: 33.03 KB
Armouredsultan4.JPG

Attachment: 60.27 KB
Armouredsultan5.JPG

Attachment: 71.77 KB
Armouredsultan6.JPG

Attachment: 84.76 KB
미스터술탄 아우랑제브1.JPG

Attachment: 50.06 KB
[ Download ]

Attachment: 104.25 KB
[ Download ]

Attachment: 116.67 KB
[ Download ]
The last picture of the full kit is quite impressive. Very nice indeed.

Did you purchase all that or manufacture some it yourself ?
Nice looking kit but what with the mail covering your eyes?
That's pretty cool. :)

Is it based on an actual armour? BTW how's the mail over the eyes, can you see through it?
Hisham Gaballa wrote:
That's pretty cool. :)

Is it based on an actual armour? BTW how's the mail over the eyes, can you see through it?

India - Persian armor materials for the chance to get in touch with many photos of his armor design was a combination of several Persian pungeuro & Mogul will be created. At that time, the mass production of standardized really did not have a lot of these have not armor will not even guess it is fun.

Islamic armor is manufactured by myself.

The eyes can be seen. I think the view in front of the net a little inconvenience, but a little bit better than experience the feeling of helmet is seen in Europe. Of course, not clear, and when you can not compare, but that's not bad.

I do not know you speak English can borrow the power of Google's Language Tools. Please understand it's a strange sentence.
Hong-jin, that is very nicely done! I am not familiar with the style, but it looks good.

How long did you work to complete it?
The Chahar-ai-ne looks just impressive.
This is my first time seeing you posting your threads other than your own blog/egloo.
Thanks.
Torsten F.H. Wilke wrote:
Hong-jin, that is very nicely done! I am not familiar with the style, but it looks good.

How long did you work to complete it?

Thank you. This was the "Zereh bagtar " Persian armor, Round plate to save a hurry to have been converted. The plate was manufactured by machine has a very high quality is a stainless plate. 2 is a 2.4mm to 1.2mm thick overlap. Round plate on the 1.35mm overlap 2 is 2.7mm. 304 Stainless is all metal. It took about 3 months to create a few.

Chainmail ring is the Flat Ring. Nickel-plated 1.6mm thick 2.2mm Inner dimention 10mm wide.
I like the armour, too. I'd almost forgotten that mail with inset plates was used in India, not just in Turkey.
That's a pretty impressive harness. I have only one real criticism; the rectangular plates are too flat. That makes it not 'read' right. As for the stainless colour, well, it was not uncommon for armour to be silvered, though due to galvanic corrosion very little has survived, as opposed to the gilt stuff. Of course, stainless can be heat coloured.
wow thats really cool. i like it.
Nice armour. :cool:

The maille in front of the eyes should be as easy to look through as the mesh of a fencing mask I assume !

Not to effective against a blunt impact or a thrust but maybe in part it was to hide the eyes and give a frightening visage i.e. psychological warfare as well as limiting some visual cues that might telegraph intent ?

Even a light draw cut on the eyes would hurt through the maille veil I think.
James Arlen Gillaspie wrote:
That's a pretty impressive harness. I have only one real criticism; the rectangular plates are too flat. That makes it not 'read' right. As for the stainless colour, well, it was not uncommon for armour to be silvered, though due to galvanic corrosion very little has survived, as opposed to the gilt stuff. Of course, stainless can be heat coloured.

Your point makes sense. It can be a flat-plate bending to me because the equipment and technology. NCT Machin will be produced in all.
A very, very slight convex form to the small plates (do not overdo it!) would make all the difference in the world. Also, the greave plates could be made more cylindrical.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: