Go to page Previous  1, 2

Yeah? Well with this post I break the coveted "two digit" mark! :p
Quote:
Oh, Patrick Kelly should also get a belated " WOUHOOOOOOOOOO " for being past the 5000 mark.

Not surprising since it used to be my job to ride herd on the rest of you, and we all know what a troublesome bunch you are! :D
Jimmy Reinstatler wrote:
Yeah? Well with this post I break the coveted "two digit" mark! :p

Well, here's a small "WHOhooooooooo for you and another gratuitous post, pointless and very self indulgent Topic post for me. ;) :D :cool:
Patrick Kelly wrote:
Quote:
Oh, Patrick Kelly should also get a belated " WOUHOOOOOOOOOO " for being past the 5000 mark.

Not surprising since it used to be my job to ride herd on the rest of you, and we all know what a troublesome bunch you are! :D

Yeah I have " amateur " highest poster status and fall second only to Nathan and current or no longer currently moderators. :p :D :cool:
Jean, if you didn't go and win that contest, you'd have some crazy custom title right now below your name. If you want that back, I'll gladly take your winning prize for my own collection to make it work. Just trying to be helpful.
Well contest winner under my name is sure nice but some creative " special " title was more " Unique " .... :lol:

Oh, and I'm keeping the prize ..... :p ;) :cool:
Did somebody say gratuitous and post in the same sentence?
Well, now at 6000 posts this is either very good or very sad. ;) :p :lol:

It seems to about a year to add a thousand post. ( Well, more acurately 10 months ).

Anyway, it's now become a " tradition " for me to self-promote or LOUDLY announce at each thousand post .... can't help myself. :( :p :lol:
Don't worry, I do the same.

Although I'm still far away from a first 1000. :) And with my rate, internet will be replaced with something else before that happens...
Jean Thibodeau wrote:

Anyway, it's now become a " tradition " for me to self-promote or LOUDLY announce at each thousand post .... can't help myself. :( :p :lol:

I am a little worried what will happen when you reach 10 000 ! :eek: ;)
Here's to another 6,000 more! :eek: ;)

...and here I languish at 335. :blush:
Michal Plezia wrote:
Jean Thibodeau wrote:

I am a little worried what will happen when you reach 10 000 ! :eek: ;)

I won't have any finger prints left on my two index fingers I use to type with. ;) :p :lol: :cool:
I was sure they would be down to stubs by now and you would be training the next fingers on each hand for the task!
I miss you Jean Thiba...Thibe...Thi...Th...Jean Thingamajig. So much so I forgot how to spell your name. It hasn't been the same since the nyhfa forums died.
Michael Edelson wrote:
I miss you Jean Thiba...Thibe...Thi...Th...Jean Thingamajig. So much so I forgot how to spell your name. It hasn't been the same since the nyhfa forums died.

There is always P.M. and e-mail. ;) :) :cool:

I also post comments on your posts here if I have anything useful to say ( And sometimes I post anyway if I don't ;) :p ).

Yeah, I still have the NYHFA site bookmarked and the last time I posted the post didn't " take " as it just wasn't there when I checked later for the futile hoped for reply ...... :cry: :( By the way it was probably a comment about how dead the NYHFA Forum seemed to be. :wtf:

Appreciate the though Michael Idulsun .... Idolson ..... Edselwhatever
Quote:
So much so I forgot how to spell your name.

Oh, and my training group disbanded leaving me to my own devices looking for training partners ..... :cry: :(

( Although I did get to train with Craig Shackleton in Ottawa last Sunday which as fun, I assume you read my post son it. ;) ).
http://www.myArmoury.com/talk/viewtopic.php?t=21229 in case you missed it. ;)
Disbanded?? What happened?
Well Monsieur, you are the POSTIEUR champion of myArmoury. Congratulations! I just couldn't resist that one. LOL
Michael Edelson wrote:
Disbanded?? What happened?

Nothing dramatic except recruiting new members sort of fizzled out and our director was tired of administrating the whole thing after 10 years of doing it. The rental costs of our training salle was probably too much also when the active membership fell under half a dozen.

Constant promotion and p.r. to recruit new members can be a full time job and I can understand that Patrick found it wearying in addition to having classes 4 days a week when things where running smoothly.

Personal issues like moving to a new house and family where also involved but are private matters I shouldn't get into: Nothing special just life and burnout getting in the way.

I'm in contact with a few of my fellow students and with our instructors and in theory we can train in a local Park but with early Sunset and the cold Winter any training will probably be mostly in the Spring or at best early on weekends if the weather cooperates and there is not too much snow to move ...... snowshoe swordsmanship would be bizarre ;) :p :lol:

So as you can imagine I'm not very happy about the situation. :(

This is sort of off-Topic but since this isn't much of a real Topic a little detour into stuff that is making me sad is sort of O.K. ;) :lol:

Harry J. Fletcher wrote:
Well Monsieur, you are the POSTIEUR champion of myArmoury. Congratulations! I just couldn't resist that one. LOL

POSTIEUR or wearing out my Posterior sitting in front of my keyboard for hours every day. :p Good thing I walk 2 to 5 miles every couple of days and still go to the Gym a few time a week to compensate. ;) :lol: :cool:
hey, Gentleman.
I could not resist thanking you for posting here. Often, your posts are fun, but also instructive, I appreciate your help here.
Thanks. :)
Maurizio D'Angelo wrote:
hey, Gentleman.
I could not resist thanking you for posting here. Often, your posts are fun, but also instructive, I appreciate your help here.
Thanks. :)

Thanks, and appreciated. :D :cool:
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: