For Sale: 2 albions
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

Selling off my last two albions to help pay bills. ONe is a NextGen Ritter with blackened guard and pommel and an oxblood grip. Nice combination. Only catch, the blade has two nicks near the main cutting area. Here's the story. Well, this was my favorite single handed sword for cutting. Only thing is, my cutting stand has a metal rod instead of a wooden dowel to support the mats. During this one cutting session, my cousin tried to squeeze an extra cut out of the bottom of a mat, and well.... he struck the rod and left a 1/8" deep scar on the rod. I was a little pissed and shocked at the time. So I thought I'd show him how to do it, and bam! I also cut too close to the rod and left a similar nick on the other edge, same spot too. So I sent it back to albion for repairs. NOw it looks fine from afar, and cuts just as well as it used to, but there is a scar. If you look carefully from certain angles, you will see where the nicks are.

Anyways, enough about that. Because of the condition, I am HOPING to part with the ritter for $400 shipped. Price is negotiable.

The other sword for sale is my prized Albion Svante sword. This sword needs no intro. It's one of the very finest if not THE finest blade in my collection. I have only used this one for cutting twice, and only 5 mats total in its lifetime. I really hate to sell this but this one would help pay bills the most. Asking $2500 shipped in either a black plastic guncase or have the original wooden crate floated in a box of peanuts. Buyer's choice.

I accept check, mo, or paypal. PM or email me if interested. Email me for pics. VayDuong@aol.com

PM sent (Ritter).

Sent you an email I did.
Albion Svante

Vay Duong,
I have sent you a pm.

PMs replied.

Both swords are SALE PENDING.