Does anyone make a replica Ahlspiess?
Hello:

First, I hope this is the correct forum.

I am wondering if anyone out there makes or carries a replica Ahlspiess, or if they know how to contact Mr. Willhelm Schutz in Stockholm, Sweden. I came across his posting on this site about an Ahlspiess he made. Excellent replica. But he's in Sweden and I don't know if he does commision work. His replicas are very nice.

I have developed a serious interest in polearms. I want to acquire a collection of replica polearms beginning with an Ahlspiess. I just think it's cool looking weapon. I seriously doubt I could ever afford an original polearm - let alone learn where to buy one.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Dustin Faulkner
Dustin-

Check the "links" section on this website for custom makers. Take a look at Manning Imperial, Arms & Armor, and I would also suggest OlliN Sword. All are good places to start.....
Re: Does anyone make a replica Ahlspiess?
Dustin Faulkner wrote:
Hello:

First, I hope this is the correct forum.

I am wondering if anyone out there makes or carries a replica Ahlspiess, or if they know how to contact Mr. Willhelm Schutz in Stockholm, Sweden. I came across his posting on this site about an Ahlspiess he made. Excellent replica. But he's in Sweden and I don't know if he does commision work. His replicas are very nice.

His post on our forum, which you found, has a link to his profile where you can send him a message through the forum system. His profile can also be found in our memberlist. I've looked it up for you to save you the trouble: W. Schütz.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: