Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Congrats! That sword is a beauty and I hope you share some pics when you get her!
Congratulations Eric!

That is on awesome sword :D Maybe I'll get a chance to see it someday if we can talk Art Elwell into hosting a "get-together".

Mike
Congratulations,Eric. A beautiful piece from master smiths. :)
Enjoy!
Congrats Eric! It was ment for you to win that sword. Treat i well. It needs a pinch of oil now and then :( ............ I promised myself i wouldent cry :cry:

But seriously, congratulations and good luck with it.

Last edited by Lars B. Rasmussen on Tue 11 May, 2004 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Eric, you are too lucky.

Nathan, are you sure it is a good idea to put so much tension and emotional stress on a bunch of sword crazy people? :D

Congrats. Eric. Great contest Nathan.

Nathan Cole
Congrats that is one beautiful sword.
Congratulations, Eric! That sure is a nice sword.
If you entered this contest, you should have already received an email notifying you of this.. but I wanted to share with everyone..

A&A was so pleased with the response from the contest and the kind words expressed by this community, they're now extending a 5% discount to all 753 people who entered the contest. This is their way of saying "thanks!"

For the remainder of this month, April 2004, Arms & Armor is offering a 5% savings off any of their standard catalog items, available only to you guys, the contest entrants!

As an example, your 5% savings could be used to save $30 on the purchase price of a brand-new German Bastard Sword of your own.

To redeem this 5% savings, simply mention this offer during the normal ordering process. Your savings cannot be combined with any other offers. Please direct all questions to Arms & Armor.
Way to go, bud! Say, ....just in case one day you decide to sell.....keep me in mind. :D
A little late perhaps but.. congratulations!

I still wish it was m... :p
Fredrik Hörnell wrote:
I still wish it was m... :p

Me too.. I hate having to give this sword away... heh.
All right! Congratulations, Eric!

Be sure to let us know what you think of it!
ConGrats
ummmm
if you get bored wth it , i can hep out.. what all the other pples said. use the sword. it is too good to just display.
Björn Hellqvist wrote:
Congratulations! No, I'm not envious. Not at all. I couldn't even enter the contest. The best man won. I better stop now. ;) :lol:

Actually, if it were up to me, you staff gubbins would be allowed to enter these contests. I don't see why you lot can't
be trusted. Yet. =)

Bob
Robert Moran wrote:
Björn Hellqvist wrote:
Congratulations! No, I'm not envious. Not at all. I couldn't even enter the contest. The best man won. I better stop now. ;) :lol:

Actually, if it were up to me, you staff gubbins would be allowed to enter these contests. I don't see why you lot can't
be trusted. Yet. =)

Bob

Perception is everything. Bah. I'd love to have won the GBS.. or the new Basket-hilt that just got announced today.. but imagine if that ever happened.. appearances are everything.
Eric, congratulations. Perhaps you'll let us know how it handles.
Nathan Robinson wrote:
A&A was so pleased with the response from the contest and the kind words expressed by this community, they're now extending a 5% discount to all 753 people who entered the contest. This is their way of saying "thanks!"

For the remainder of this month, April 2004, Arms & Armor is offering a 5% savings off any of their standard catalog items, available only to you guys, the contest entrants!

:cool: A big thanks! I just put in an order for another A&A smallsword in addition to my custom smallsword. This one (catalog #069) will have turks heads and blade shortened & blunted at 32".
I also took advantage of A&A's discount; I ordered their Viking Spear & 12 Century Winged Spear, they gave me a good deal on shipping by shipping the 2 spears in one package. (Shipping 7 foot packages is not cheap!)

They were out of stock of "BRITTANY SPEARS". ( Sorry couldn't help myself.... Joke !)

Great contests: Thank you A&A and Nathan for making this site so interesting.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Page 2 of 3

Jump to: