Valiant Armoury Atrim "Sharp" Long Sword
Has any one heard when VA might get them in and what is the story about the time lag from China?
Did they redesign the piece or run into any problems?
My wife is allowing me to get one for my birthday (back in June) and I have been hoping to get one before she changes her mind. :lol:

I understand there maybe new pieces to come out as well, any info on those?
I'm not sure when they are going to be restocked, but the 'practicals' have been out for a couple months now. The signature line is due out this fall.

Known issues: The threaded portion of the tang is welded on, and has broken off in some cases during use.
Brian K. wrote:
I'm not sure when they are going to be restocked, but the 'practicals' have been out for a couple months now. The signature line is due out this fall.

Known issues: The threaded portion of the tang is welded on, and has broken off in some cases during use.

Thanks Brian,
I didn't know about the tang weld. I am hoping to get one and try it out. It looks like a very nice piece at a helava good price.
As long as the weld holds. It's a very nicely balanced sword. I've only heard of a couple cases of the weld failing, and Sonny backs up his product.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: