Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Martin, I am sorry for your loss. May you remember him well throughout life....
a Sad loss..
my whishes go to his girlfriend and Family...
I'm sorry to hear that and may he rest in peace.
I remember the first time he come to one of my fencing seminars, it must have been 6 or 7 year ago.
He was a dedicated student of fencing and history and a good friend. So I say good bye Jocke. And my condolences goes to his family.
My prayers are with his family and friends.
I only knew him from his correspondence here but those were generous and I enjoyed comparing speculations with him. He was already missed on this side of the Atlantic and will be more so now.
My condolences. My thoughts are with his friends and family.

Jonathan
May he find peace and his loved ones find comfort. May their grief at his loss not be greater than their joy for having known him.
Very sad news, indeed. The world just dimmed a bit. Joachim was as a brother to me.

Justin King wrote:
May their grief at his loss not be greater than their joy for having known him.

A good sentiment, Justin. I'll assuredly remember him fondly, and would much rather celebrate the enrichment he brought to my life than to mourn and brood...

Joachim, save me a spot, brother...
This is tough news indeed. My prayers of love and peace are with you, his friends, and his family.
Re: Joachim Nilsson has Passed away!
For those that may be interested in gaining a little insight into the man our community has just lost the following article from 2006 contains an interview with Joachim in which he describes how he became interested in WMA and how he trained.

http://www.thearma.org/spotlight/5Q-2006.htm

May we all remember Joachim as the martial artist that he was.

Ran Pleasant
ARMA DFW
It is a tragedy; my condolences.
Please extend my condolences to his loved ones.
Re: Joachim Nilsson has Passed away!
Martin Wallgren wrote:
My friend and a former member of this forum, Joachim Nilsson, has passed away at the age of 33. He was killed in a car accident the nite between saturday and sunday.

Joachim was a passionate and loyal frend. A great lover of history he as passionate as he lived he tried to learn as much a he could. As a HEMAist he was extreemly dedicated and as a collector of millitaria and blades likewise. He will be missed by his girlfriend, father and lots of friends all over the world.

R.I.P Joachim

//Martin

Damn Martin, I'm so sorry to hear that. We will drink a toast in his honor here in New Orleans. Sorry to hear it mate, I've lost a lot of friends over the years too I know how it feels.

J.
33 is much, much too young for a man to catch death's eye. A real tragedy, this is.
33 is way too young. My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends during this time of sorrow.

Live life to its fullest!

Jeff
I will pray for him. This is terrible news...
My heart goes out to him and his family. Though I did not know him personally, I always valued his postings, and the world is lessened with his absence.
My sincerest condolences. My thoughts are with his family and his friends. Rest in peace mate.

Johan Schubert Moen
Joachims funeral was yesterday! His family is very grateful for all your condolences, really appriciated. The cermony was very nice and beutiful. His coffin was decorated with his Albion Talhoffer and we of the former ARMA Sweden attending layed his red shirt among the flowers on his coffin.

RIP my good friend!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Page 2 of 3

Jump to: