New film .... The Howard Clark L6 Bainite Katana
Click on the following link .....
The Howard Clark L6 Bainite Katana

Sounds like an awesome flick, 'eh ! Gotta order me one in DVD !

Mac
It is a really cool video (although I'm biased -- I'm on it too). It was a blast as we all got together in Iowa last summer, me, Ted Tenold, James Williams, Big Tony Alvarez, Mike Blue, and a fully polished and mounted L6 blade that we decided to see if we could break. Spent a day in a professional studio, Tony, James and Mike cutting stuff, me and Ted talking too much.

Then out in the cornpatch we all had the chance to see what an L6 could take (off camera because we were being totally irresponsible so its not on the video you can buy). Let's just say we settled a few debates... L6 vs. Jo -- Jo looses (I can't believe I was swing a wooden stick at Big Tony while he was swinging a sword at me -- talk about getting the short stick -- ha!). L6 vs. Maytag Washer. Maytag loses. L6 vs. very popular inexpensive beater sword -- cheap loses big time.

But seriously, the video is really kinda cool. It's fun watching good cutting in DVD quality as well as some of the interviewing. Also, watching Howard work that power hammer is an experience in and of itself.

I'm going to have to get my copy autographed by all the guys... ;)
Wow... I'd love to see this. A documentary on the indestructo-sword!
Quote:
"Keith Larman"
Then out in the cornpatch we all had the chance to see what an L6 could take (off camera because we were being totally irresponsible so its not on the video you can buy). Let's just say we settled a few debates... L6 vs. Jo -- Jo looses (I can't believe I was swing a wooden stick at Big Tony while he was swinging a sword at me -- talk about getting the short stick -- ha!). L6 vs. Maytag Washer. Maytag loses. L6 vs. very popular inexpensive beater sword -- cheap loses big time.

Hmm .... sounds like you guys need to produce a behind the scenes, show-all-tell-all, version of this film *g*

Though it could upset the Maytag Man ;-) Mac
Thomas McDonald wrote:
Quote:
"Keith Larman"

Hmm .... sounds like you guys need to produce a behind the scenes, show-all-tell-all, version of this film *g*

Though it could upset the Maytag Man ;-) Mac

Been there, done that, and a copy is in the hands of each person who was there. And no where else... Boys behaving badly... ;)
Hehe Love to see that
Keith Larman wrote:
It is a really cool video (although I'm biased -- I'm on it too). It was a blast as we all got together in Iowa last summer, me, Ted Tenold, James Williams, Big Tony Alvarez, Mike Blue, and a fully polished and mounted L6 blade that we decided to see if we could break. Spent a day in a professional studio, Tony, James and Mike cutting stuff, me and Ted talking too much.

But seriously, the video is really kinda cool. It's fun watching good cutting in DVD quality as well as some of the interviewing. Also, watching Howard work that power hammer is an experience in and of itself.

I'm going to have to get my copy autographed by all the guys... ;)

C'mon Keith there could have been an Easter Egg or special features on the DVD. What about me riden' Mac aroudn on myshoulders while clapping coconuts together and him waving his baskethilts around!! :eek: What a picture!!!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: