Go to page 1, 2  Next

Albion Expanding...
I figured you guys might want to check out the new featured item at www.albionarmorers.com

We have decided to broaden our horizons and venture into a new line of products beyond swords. I think you guys are going to love this stuff. This is a must have for everyone!!!

We are all really excited about it and hope that you guys are as well.
Is the new item compatible with my Monty Python - Holy Grail action figures?
How tall is it?
Blahahahah I totally forgot to check Albion's site this morning! I'm very much hoping for more figures to be added to this line. I want to see a Eric Mchugh a Princess Amy and last but not least a Mike Sigman figure with pop up phone...
Wow! That's a real steal! I wonder how much they'll be worth in twenty years? Buy now, and purchase a small island in the South Pacific for the retirement years. :)

David
Love Albions april fools day web promotions!

:p :p :p :lol: :lol:
Coming Soon....

Russ Ellis wrote:
I want to see a Eric Mchugh Princess Doll and last but not least a Mike Sigman figure with pop up phone...

Well with a little edit!! :D
No special price for us myArmoury members? A pitty. ;)
Did you say a Little edit... :lol:
LOL :lol:

Man, I needed a good laugh today.
Gary needs a laugh? Here's another one for you:

Subject: So. Cal Storms

With all the news coverage about sub-zero east coast weather and north Pacific ice storms, it's easy to forget that Southern California has its share of devastating weather also.

Check out the damage caused by a wild west coast storm which recently passed through Los Angeles (photo attached.) It really makes you cherish what you have, and reminds us not to take life for granted!

Attachment: 103.98 KB
Damage.jpg

That's just brilliant! Is that real "life-like beard & hair". :cool:
Amy Christensen-Waddell wrote:

With all the news coverage about sub-zero east coast weather and north Pacific ice storms, it's easy to forget that Southern California has its share of devastating weather also.

Check out the damage caused by a wild west coast storm which recently passed through Los Angeles (photo attached.) It really makes you cherish what you have, and reminds us not to take life for granted!

LOL :lol:

That's priceless!

Thanks Amy
The Mike Sigman action figure comes with its own little bottle of Captain Morgans and a pack of cigaretts.
Re: Albion Expanding...
Michael Sigman wrote:
I figured you guys might want to check out the new featured item at www.albionarmorers.com

We have decided to broaden our horizons and venture into a new line of products beyond swords. I think you guys are going to love this stuff. This is a must have for everyone!!!

We are all really excited about it and hope that you guys are as well.

This one easily trumps the 50-foot-long sword you guys did a few years ago. Gave me some good laughs.

Coming soon to the Albion Heros of The Armoury Action Figure Line-up:

- Peter Johnsson, complete with articulated limbs, Svante Nilsson Sture sword Graduate Thesis, and life-like shirt made of REAL PLAID FLANNEL!!!

- Leif Hansen, complete with a flashing camera and complete set of Albion Next Generation line waxes. WARNING: do not leave out in the sun!

- Lars Hansen, equipped with breastplate and Frazetta "Death Dealer" helm!

Place the Leif and Lars action figures within six inches of each other to activate "throttling grips" for sibling rivalry action!
Jeremiah Swanger wrote:

- Peter Johnsson, complete with articulated limbs, Svante Nilsson Sture sword Graduate Thesis, and life-like shirt made of REAL PLAID FLANNEL!!!

- Leif Hansen, complete with a flashing camera and complete set of Albion Next Generation line waxes. WARNING: do not leave out in the sun!

- Lars Hansen, equipped with breastplate and Frazetta "Death Dealer" helm!

Place the Leif and Lars action figures within six inches of each other to activate "throttling grips" for sibling rivalry action!

Wow... Jeremiah... have you been here?
Steve Fabert wrote:
Is the new item compatible with my Monty Python - Holy Grail action figures?

Threaten him, pull the string, and Jody sez, "What are you going to do, bleed on me?" (my favorite scene in the movie... :) )

Wow... Jeremiah... have you been here?

Hi Amy,

Nah, haven't been there as of yet, though it's something I really want to do someday. Most of the pictures of Peter Johsson on your website show him wearing flannel...

And I just know how my little brother and I fight, even after going to different Universities, and it's something that looks like a standard amongst siblings everywhere! :cool:

That, and I checked out the Staff page on your site, too! :p
Allan Senefelder wrote:
The Mike Sigman action figure comes with its own little bottle of Captain Morgans and a pack of cigaretts.

I can confirm through personal experience that Captain Morgan is a deadly weapon in Mike's hands!

And I thought our Oklahoma tornadoes were bad! I'll start passing around the hat... :lol:
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: