Glen A Cleeton Sat 19 Jul, 2008 7:54 pm
Member Name
Mike Arledge
Member Name
Jimmy Reinstatler
Christopher Gregg
Chad Arnow wrote:
What about the 26th or 27th?

Actually, I will be out of town the weekend of the July 25th, so the above won't work for me. But you can "belay my last" about the 13th. As it turns out, I will be in town that weekend so if we have a gathering on July 13th, that would be cool with me!
I might be able to make it down for a gathering, if that's ok with you guys. The only weekend that wouldn't work for me is that of the 19th.
Any weekend except the 5th - 6th will work for me. I'd be happy to bring some of my better pieces to show (Jake Powning, Donnie Shearer, Glenn McClain, Kyle Williard, Jim Hrisoulas, etc.) :D
The 13th is now out for me. :(
Mark G. wrote:
I might be able to make it down for a gathering, if that's ok with you guys. The only weekend that wouldn't work for me is that of the 19th.

Mark,
We'd love to have you. I personally would like to meet you and check out your wares if you have anything laying around. :)
Has this become an August event then?
Joe Fults wrote:
Has this become an August event then?

It's possible, though we may never find a date that works for everyone.

The last weekend of July seems to be okay for everyone but Mark and Ted.
Any set date for this yet?

Shane
Shane Allee wrote:
Any set date for this yet?

Shane

Nope. Late in July works for me, but some people can't make those weekends. I may be traveling in August and I don't know when yet.

Here's a tentative plan: pick a date in late July and whoever can come will come. Then we can look at a fall date (during pumpkin season :) ) and try to do another one.
Are you leaning toward July 26?
Joe Fults wrote:
Are you leaning toward July 26?

What about Sunday, July 20th?
The weekend of the 26th would be best for me, but it's fine if you go with the 20th. I'm sure there will be other opportunities to get together. Of course, everyone is invited to the gathering (I think Matt calls it the Promethean Arms Summit) that we will be hosting again this year in October.
Edward Hitchens wrote:

That day works really well for me, but I know there are some who can't make it (Mark G., Ken and maybe Mark M.).

Are there enough other people that can make the 20th that we can make that the official day and try to catch the rest of the folks another time?

The following weekend (Saturday or Sunday) is also an option, but involves more care in working out baby-sitting and my wife's work schedule.
The 20th works for me, as well as the next weekend. :D
I'll be coming down with Mark G., so what works for him works for me.

Shane
Chad Arnow wrote:
Edward Hitchens wrote:

That day works really well for me, but I know there are some who can't make it (Mark G., Ken and maybe Mark M.).

Are there enough other people that can make the 20th that we can make that the official day and try to catch the rest of the folks another time?

The following weekend (Saturday or Sunday) is also an option, but involves more care in working out baby-sitting and my wife's work schedule.

As of now 7-20 works for me.
Chad Arnow wrote:
Edward Hitchens wrote:

Can do the 20th.
Okay. The 20th it is. Everyone who can make it is welcome. PM me if you need my address/directions.

Anyone from out of town who wants to crash here overnight is welcome; just let me know. There's a guest bed, a futon, an air mattress, couch, etc.

I'll have some snacks/drinks and a few pool noodles. Please bring whatever you want to cut. We'll start at 1:00 (a little earlier than we normally do since it's a "school night").
Anything other than cutting materials that you want brought in?
Joe Fults wrote:
Anything other than cutting materials that you want brought in?

You can bring snacks and drinks if you want to contribute some. Or food for the grill or whatever moves you. :)

By the way, I've made this topic an event topic. If you're planning on attending, please scroll to the top of the page and note your participation. If you're local(ish) and can't make it, it would help to know that too, but clicking that you can't participate.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Page 2 of 4

Jump to: