Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 73, 74, 75  Next

My most recent sword purchase was an Albion Hastings Type X last spring, which I decided I didn't like, so I sold it. My most recent weapon purchase was a Hanwei(?) lugged spear at a renn faire last month.
Albion Vinland from a fellow forum member.

JSA
The last things I've bought are the Albion Sovereign and the ATrim MS2104 short leaf.
So sue me, I included a lot of photos. The size is less than 160 KB, though, so not too large a file size.
[ Linked Image ]
My collection was not expanded by a sword. Rather, it was expanded in one fell swoop by:
a Danish axe
a15c War Hammer
a Late 15c German axe
a Francesca
and a gothic mace

I love swords, but I prefer axes and hammers.

-- Cheers!
The last sword that arrived was an AT1531, one of Gus' first-generation of XVIIIbs. The next sword ordered is from Albion's "Squire Line", the 15th Century Bastard.

Attachment: 7.97 KB
AT1531.jpg
AT1531
Here's a pic of my Armour Class Early Basket hilted Backsword. The blade is blunt and made spesifically for reenactment.
I love it!
(The pic is of rather poor quality...)
-Henrik

Attachment: 31.92 KB
[ Download ]
My latest (and first :D ) sword is the Albion next-gen Mercenary (no. 1 of ?). I also have a campaign scabbard on order for it.

Attachment: 39.19 KB
medieval-sword-mercenary-xva-3.jpg
A pic of my sword from Albion's site
My last sword was an Albion Armorers Gotland because you have to have at least one Viking in your collection :D

I love my Gotland but I dream of the Jarl ;)
Since that thread was brought back to life I have no choice but to participate (read show-off) :lol:
Yesterday I got two white boxes from our friends at Albion:
One had the Duke (campaign worn grip) the other one the Gaddhalt (black grip).

First off, I LOVE both swords. Nothing new there ;)

I spent last night swinging my Baron and comparing it to the Duke. Yep, these are two different bests, no matter how much my wife disagrees with it.

And learning how to swing the Gaddhalt so that the pommel does not dig in to my palm.....that was a challenge, but I think I got it down.....the "hand-shake" grip rules but the "hammer-grip" works too.

Last edited by Alexi Goranov on Sat 29 Jan, 2005 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darkwood Armory side-sword arrived on Wed. It's at the photographers today for pics

Bill
The last sword I bought was a Tinker bouting backsword, pictured below. Tinker is currently making me a stage combat type XIIa. This summer I plan on buying the Albion NNG Condottiere.

Attachment: 39.12 KB
Tinkerhiltj.jpg

Attachment: 24.34 KB
Tinkerfullj.jpg

Roger I love the fullers on that sword! definately a nice piece...

last edged weapon I got was a khukuri...so nothing too glamourous.
It's not quite completed but its my new pride and joy. Baskets by ElJay! ATrim blade being mounted on it at Christian Fletchers right now.

Attachment: 65.23 KB
SideView1Small.JPG

The Last One I Purchased ...
A Hanwei Wind And Thunder Katana ...
Matthew does that have a shinogi on the kissaki? because it appears almost like a Shobu Zukuri? could be the lighting...
Here's my latest beaut. A CF Huntsman. I'm quite taken with it. The blade is a Crecy Mk II from the
good folks at Albion.

Attachment: 50.21 KB
HPIM1319.jpg

Attachment: 76.2 KB
HPIM1323.jpg

Attachment: 63.67 KB
HPIM1362.jpg

Andy Bain wrote:
Here's my latest beaut. A CF Huntsman. I'm quite taken with it. The blade is a Crecy Mk II from the
good folks at Albion.

Pretty!
That's a beautiful looking rig Andy.
I agree. A very handsome sword and scabbard.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 73, 74, 75  Next

Page 6 of 75

Jump to: