New Culloden guidebook
Hello everyone,

I just received my newest guidebook from the National Trust for Scotland titled Cuil Lodair | Culloden. I highly recommend this reasonably priced and well written guidebook if any of you are interested in the Battle of Culloden and those individuals involved in it. It is available through the National Trust for Scotland website at http://www.nts.org.uk/Shop/Product/206/.

Thanks,
Todd
have been to Culloden several times. It seems no matter the weather in the rest of scotland, culloden is cold and windswept and over hung with perpetual dark clouds. I dont think I've ever visited a sadder place in the UK.
Doesn't help that the clan plot there for my family (Cameron) is so damn big!
George Davidson wrote:
have been to Culloden several times. It seems no matter the weather in the rest of scotland, culloden is cold and windswept and over hung with perpetual dark clouds. I dont think I've ever visited a sadder place in the UK.
Doesn't help that the clan plot there for my family (Cameron) is so damn big!

I get the same feeling in Glencoe. It can be sunny and wary outside until you go into the valley and it becomes windy, somewhat dark, cold and gloomy. I felt that in August, 1991, when we went there for the first time.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: