Picture resizing
Hi,

I am sure that I am not alone here with having great difficulties in trying to downsize pictures for posting. I have noticed on certain other forums that they have an automatic downsizing feature, thus making it possible for even completely computer illiterate folk ,such as myself, to post relevant pictures quickly and easily. Is there any possibility of the myArmoury forum having the same ? As it is with me, it would be quicker to commission and send an oil painting ! :lol:
Just a thought. Many thanks.

Regards,

Russ
Unfortunately, I no longer have the time to code new features into the site. Just maintaining the site takes a lot of time each week. That, combined with the cost, has really maxed out my personal resources that I can dedicate to this project. Please see out Attachment guide which gives information on how to resize photos and even links to an application to use to make your images.

(you can see I'm here at 2:30am my time because I'm trying to work out an issue with the server.. ugh.. and I have to get up at 7:30am to work.. very tiring)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: