Schroeder cinquedea
Nathan,

Congrats on the forum.

Do you have any information on how to reach J.F. Schroeder? Does he have a web site? Google didn't seem to turn anything up on him. I'm interested in his work especial that cinquedea that he's made. What a beautiful piece.

Regards
Re: Schroeder cinquedea
Michael Smith wrote:
Do you have any information on how to reach J.F. Schroeder? Does he have a web site? Google didn't seem to turn anything up on him. I'm interested in his work especial that cinquedea that he's made. What a beautiful piece.

J.F. Schroeder got out of the business several years ago and his pieces are only available on the used market at this point. Believe it or not, all the pieces are only designed / researched by John. Every piece was actually manufactured in Austria, Germany, and the more recent pieces in India. The India-made ones, like the Cinquedea I own, took several prototypes for them to get it right, but they created a good piece, proving that with a whole lot of "hand-holding" those makers can create a quality piece when made to do so.
Nathan,

That's interesting. Thanks for the info.

Regards
Schroeter Cinqadea
Hey Michael,

I believe you can still get the Cinqadea from Mayhawke Armory. Paul, the owner of Mayhawke bought the rights to many of the J.F. Schroeter Sword Designs.

www.mayhawke.com

Hope this helps.

Michael

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: