Little Fall Prep Sale at All Saints!
Hiya All.

Thought I would give the select crowed here a little heads up. Were making room in the inventory for some new stuff coming in September *cough*Rapiers*cough*, and some other things coming in October *cough*Baskethilts*cough*.

But we need some room! My racks are full!.

So....

10% off on all IN-STOCK swords, Daggers Knifes and women... err ok not on the women.... :D

It's not live on the site yet, will publish the sale over the weekend, but wanted to give you all a pre-view.

Some Current stock (off the top of my head):
AT1313 Classic XIIa.
AT1316
AT1520 MkII, new blade first of a new run of the redone 1520.
AT1518
AT1312 Single Hand XII
AT1423 Heavy XIII, it's fittings are out being Blued right now!
AT1531
AT1430 the NEW Italian Longsword, not even on the site yet!
AT1513

And a BUNCH more, check the main page for a full stock listing:
www.Allsaintsblades.com

Josh
Rapiers and baskethilts! Woo Hoo! Looking forward to seeing those! :eek:

Can we prod a little more information out of you on those?? Atrim blades I am assuming....what about the hilts? :?: :cool:
Hi Chuck

I should probably step in here and clarify.

For the last two years, I've had an on again, off again, project. Making SCA legal rapier simulators, also good for WMA practice. This includes the rapier simulators, and the dagger simulators....

I've also had three sparring sideswords being tested locally. These however, are swords, the diff being a .04 inch {1mm} edge for WMA practice.

The rapier simulators were passed by SCA corporate this last January, and a couple weeks later by the local kingdom. So, now I have 11 rapier simulators in use, three in Chicago, and the rest here locally.

The rapier simulators are both "stiffer", and more "flexible" than the others on the market. They're also more expensive.

Guards have been a problem for me from the beginning. However, with any luck at all, the problem is over, and before September is over, they simulators will be available from Josh' site. So far, blade lengths are 37, 39, 40, 42, and 44 inches from the cross........ 46 is on the drawing boards.........

Baskethilts are a good thing for sidesword practice. Folks that do sidesword practice quite often could use more hand protection. So I view the teastrainer as a good thing for sidesword useage, though granted more expensive than the more popular simple hilt {two finger rings, a ring tying them together, and a knucklebow}.

These won't be "collector" caliber, nothing like A&A quality, let alone Erik Stevenson.

Auld Dawg
Aaarrrrgggghhhh...
Curse my anorexic bank account! :mad:

Mike

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: