Wanted: Cut & Thrust sword
This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Hi all,

I am looking for a cut & thrust sword to purchase. I probably want something in the sub $300 range. I am not looking for just a cruciform sword, but something with a more complex guard with side rings and such.

I know MRL made one that is now discontinued that had blackened furniture and was along the lines of what I am looking for. Thanks.
HI

HI sir

I might be abel to help you sir. The cut and thrust weapon that are under $300 from MRL, there is The English
Cut and Thrust sword for $170, and the Saxon Hilt cut and thrust for about $190 perhaps, I think only in kultofathena.

Jin
Re: HI

Li Jin wrote:
HI sir

I might be abel to help you sir. The cut and thrust weapon that are under $300 from MRL, there is The English
Cut and Thrust sword for $170, and the Saxon Hilt cut and thrust for about $190 perhaps, I think only in kultofathena.

Jin

Jin,
This forum is only for discussions between buyers and sellers. By putting his post in the Marketplace, John is signaling that he is seeking to buy an item from another reader's collection. This forum is not for seeking advice nor giving advice on what/where/from whom to buy.

So unless you're looking to sell what he's looking for from your own collection, please don't respond. Thank you.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: