Set of 3 Large Well Illustrated Hardbacks of Arms & Armo
Here is the link to the page that has all 3 titles on it, BATTLE, WEAPONS and WARRIOR

http://us.dk.com/nf/Browse/BrowseStdPage/0,,231654,00.html By DK Publishing

I bought them in the order listed separately at a bookstore, perhaps many have seen these in bookstores but just in case some have not, I thought this set might be of interest to a lot of members. They go back to ancient history on up to relatively recent history, a few hundred pages each and very large in size. The photographs and illustrations are excellent. These books give a synopsis of various cultures through the ages, not just Europe, but all the continents.

The books are about $40.00 each and are the size of table top books.

I Hope this helps some members!

Bob
Re: Set of 3 Large Well Illustrated Hardbacks of Arms &
Bob Burns wrote:
Here is the link to the page that has all 3 titles on it, BATTLE, WEAPONS and WARRIOR

http://us.dk.com/nf/Browse/BrowseStdPage/0,,231654,00.html By DK Publishing

I bought them in the order listed separately at a bookstore, perhaps many have seen these in bookstores but just in case some have not, I thought this set might be of interest to a lot of members. They go back to ancient history on up to relatively recent history, a few hundred pages each and very large in size. The photographs and illustrations are excellent. These books give a synopsis of various cultures through the ages, not just Europe, but all the continents.

The books are about $40.00 each and are the size of table top books.

I Hope this helps some members!

Bob

I got a copy of Weapon for Christmas. It is not a very scholarly read but the photos of original and a few repro weapons are extremely detailed and well worth the price of the book.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: